Sunday, March 3, 2013

Feed me!

In the kitchen I won't be a bitchin'

eating meal after lusty meal
French silk pie, how I love the feel

pudding to pop and tofu terrific
darling I'm a ho for escargot

fruitiness of tart berries,
banana fairies,
and bouncing cherries

all plucked from the garden's loins

and I sing my ode to the doughnut gold
hail the holy fried confection!
'tis a miracle beyond perfection

glaze me in caramel,
then lay me parallel
to the pastries I must bid farewell, gulp

hey it's sugar on my upper lip
not white powder for a super trip

although, I say whoa to cocoa
and bow down in its presence
as a low and humble peasent

or more likely the ravenous beast
musceled and toned to say the least

still, I digress or even digest
in the pantry I am truly blessed

whether it be savory or sweet...
how I  love to eat!

No comments: