Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Explanation

Fallen not forgotten,
     I write of literally
          figurative terms. 
 
     Choice decides for itself. 
          I cannot decide myself, 
     thus the choice that
chose me has failed,
and I will forever remember. 
 
Lose my diminutive errors. 
 
I have truly lost the right
to bare my sole purpose of writing. 
 
In all the compound structures
of words I fortify my reasoning with...
 
dear audience...
 
please hold me to present
and exhibit not only my genuine aspects
     but also those underlying truths
          that flow in the sewers of time. 
 
          Exposure only leads me down
     the path to hermitage
and I would thoroughly enjoy burying
myself as the toad decides when
     the temperature drops. 
 
Discovery, however, has excavated
my grave, and though I rose from it reluctantly,
I now severely enjoy savoring the taste of publicity.
 
 
 

No comments: