Sunday, May 19, 2019

Possession

on the jagged pavement
the metal men encircled me
as laid out in old pagan altars
and the rush of movement
I had been in was replaced
entirely by an intense silence
I rose in my tattered clothing
and torn flesh feel the trickle
of my blood and tears on my skin
a sudden sound of unearthly horns
bellowed forth from within
the towering hall I was thrown into
the still soldiers sharply parted
creating an avenue towards
the chilling source of the trumpeting
I was instantly seized by both arms
and carried forward against
the will of my legs or feet
lifting my head I peered 
to the walls on each side
and found them teeming
with monstrosities of every
sort a mind of utmost depravity
could devise of and vomit forth
each of these hellish beings
were focused on my proceeding
to the other end of this damned chamber
and the mass seemed to ooze
the anxious excitement a wolf
may hold in its heart before
tearing into the throat of its prey
the beastly soldier grips tightened
pinning my arms in their vicious vice
as I grew weaker with every step...




No comments: