Friday, May 10, 2013

Jargon jaunting: part 1

Let me word my words
    in pristine wording.

As I choose my speech,
let me speak
as I am speaking.

I find walking while talking
improves the talk
and shortens the walk.

Shall we then adjourn
to our oh so,
sojourn journey?

Upon it we should elect
to reflect
upon direct dialect
deriving from the intellect.

We then should pace
from the race
with blush face
encased with lace,
so is the case.

We'll pass a lass
dismissed from class,
holding alas, a looking glass.

Then exceeding a scholar reading,
a farmer seeding,
and a shepherd leading,

we'll arrive at a nation with rotation
of affirmation and speculation.

While in thought,
our ideas have fought
and peace of mind was sought.

Should we then stare at a bear
with rare hair
in his lair at the county fair;

and rake the hours
while we wake the flowers
and fake our powers?

Devouring souring cheese,
while dieting with rioting fleas...

we will tire...
retire,
and lay head to bed instead.

 

No comments: